Due to concerns regarding COVID-19, our office is closed to the general public. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the application process, please feel free to contact us via telephone at 780-421-2233 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Run with Recruiters
All of our upcoming Run with Recruiters sessions have been cancelled. We are hoping to resume the program starting April 20, 2020 pending recommendations from our health advisors and outlook of the virus spread.
Please visit this web page for updates prior to attending to ensure that the sessions have not been cancelled.
ACT and APCAT Testing
As of this week (March 23) we will be offering additional Written Test dates. The new dates will likely occur on Tuesdays and Thursdays beginning at 0800 hours however will be subject to change. The Written Test dates on Saturdays, from April 18th onward, will also remain available.
All of the Written Tests will continue to be facilitated at the Continuing Education Unit, 10173 97 St, by two Recruit Selection Unit Constables however:
- There is a maximum of 10 participants per exam,
- The participants will sanitize their hands upon entering the building,
- The participants will not be allowed to attend if they have travelled outside of Canada in the past six weeks,
- The participants will not be allowed to attend if they are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness,
- The participants will be placed a minimum of two meters (six feet) apart from one another.
A-PREP Practice and Orientation
All of our upcoming A-PREP practices and orientations have been cancelled until further notice.
All of our A-PREP testings have been cancelled until further notice.