Due to concerns regarding COVID-19, our office is closed to the general public. If you have any questions or concerns regarding the application process, please feel free to contact us via telephone at 780-421-2233 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Run with Recruiters (update Nov. 25, 2020)
Run with Recruiters sessions are cancelled effective November 24 through December 31, 2020 Future dates will be assessed in January 2021. Please visit the Run with Recruiters page for dates, registration and program details.
Effective November 24, Online information sessions are available for registration, and hosted online information sessions will be running via Zoom.
ACT and APCAT Testing
Effective November 24, testing remains as scheduled; running on limited dates and capacities.
All of the Written Tests will continue to be facilitated at the Continuing Education Unit, 10173 97 St, by two Recruit Selection Unit Constables however:
- There is a maximum of 15 participants per exam,
- The participants will sanitize their hands upon entering the building,
- The participants will not be allowed to attend if they have travelled outside of Canada in the past six weeks,
- The participants will not be allowed to attend if they are experiencing any signs or symptoms of illness,
- The participants will be placed a minimum of two meters (six feet) apart from one another.
A-PREP Practice and Orientation
All of our upcoming A-PREP practices have been cancelled until further notice.
Effective August 2020, A-PREP Testing has resumed for prioritized applicants.
Our Express BDI Workshops, which are normally held in the Recruiting Centre, will be done remotely via the ZOOM application. Please ensure you provide a working email address upon registration, as the meeting invite will be sent to the email provided. You are still required to dress in business attire as your professionalism is assessed through each stage of the process. You will also need to download the Express BDI Workshop PowerPoint presentation, found here. To register, please visit this webpage.