The deadline to submit your 2023 APATS Application is approaching!.
We're here to help with some useful tips on getting your application ready and submitted before December 31, 2022. Please note, after this date your incomplete application will be closed and you will be required to restart the application process for the following calendar year. Please ensure you save back-up copies of any partially filled paperwork as your documents are not saved after December 31, 2022.
Useful Tip: View the application checklist to ensure you have all required paperwork ready to submit!
How to start your application:
- Visit our online application portal: APATS
- Select 'our job offers' on the top header
- Select 'Police Officer' next to the 'Edmonton Police Service' as the agency
- Select: Apply Now
- a) Login here if you have an existing APATS account created
- b) OR Manually enter your profile information to create an APATS account (do not add file attachment or resume on this screen)
Have questions along the way?
If you encounter any errors or issues with your application, please try the following troubleshooting steps first. If you can’t resolve the issue, please reach our Recruiting office @ 780-421-2233 or email @ firstname.lastname@example.org, we’re happy to help!
- Ensure you are accessing the APATS website from a desktop (not a smartphone or mobile device) with a high speed internet connection
- Ensure you are using Google Chrome (preferred browser) or Safari, with pop-ups & cookies enabled
- Try logging out of APATS, closing your browser session and re-starting your session
- Try re-starting your computer, and re-starting your session
- Known issues occur with some larger files when you save to your profile. If you receive an error attaching a questionnaire, please try again. If an error persists, please contact our office