The Edmonton Police Service is hiring and recruiters will be in Surrey to hold a free information session to tell you why you should consider this exciting, rewarding and dynamic career. Come find out why we've been named one of Alberta's Top 75 Employers.
Recruiters will be on hand to discuss:
- benefits and career opportunities;
- requirements for becoming a police officer;
- a detailed look at our 8 stage application and selection process; and
- the recruit training you will complete to get you ready to patrol the streets of Edmonton
- answer any questions you have
And don't worry, you don’t need a policing background to become a member of the Edmonton Police Service. Every year we hire people from a wide variety of backgrounds. They were born in different cities, countries and speak a variety of languages. They all have different educational backgrounds, career paths and reasons for joining. The one thing they do have in common is the desire to serve the citizens of Edmonton.
This event will be held at:
Section 1205C Conference Center, Cedar Building
Kwantlen Polytechnic University
Surrey, British Columbia
Spots are limited so register today to reserve your spot.
You can also visit our Vancouver recruiting trip page to find a complete list of events recruiters will be conducting.